Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Hello all,

   Ready for Fun in the sun! speaking of fun and sun lets talk a little about our second project for the semester, we redecorated a elementary school in Astoria, Colorado. I was in charge of the cafeteria. We went with a blues and greens color scheme so I took that and ran in the direction of bringing the outside inside. I incorporated that into my design by have a drop down in the ceiling to look like raindrops. A water wall in the front as they enter that is surrounded by bamboo plants. The flooring is the color scheme reflected into wood paneling. Large windows and a cutout wall motif were installed to incorporate more natural lighting throughout the space. All the tables can collapse as well as the side right wall in order to accommodate an event the school might hold. Below is my renderings of my design for the West Haven Cafeteria.

I hope you all have a great break! until next time
-Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment